Friday 20 January 2012

Nail Of The Weekend #2


Who enjoys painting nails a beautiful pastel shade during the colder months that represents the oncoming spring and summer ever so well? Well I do and today decided to paint my nails Berry Ice-Cream from the famous and well loved Barry M range. 

I brought this polish last year and instantly fell in love with it's beautiful pastel lilac shade which of course is perfect for the warmer months. It's such a beautiful lilac that reminds me of grapes for some strange reason. To be honest I fell in love with the entire pastel shade range that was on offer and will be picking up more this year.

Just imagine this one being painted on your toes and being shown off to the world. It would look divine, especially with a tan.


This polish applied beautifully and is almost opaque after one layer of application. I used two applications and found that it dried quickly, applied easily and had a flawless finish something that is a regular occurrence with Barry M nail polish. This of course, along with the wide range of shades and price, makes it a fabulous hit with many Beauty Obsessed individuals.


I used my Barry M Basecoat, Topcoat and Nail Hardener before and after applying the polish which gave it more of a shine and of course that extra protection. 

I am really in love with this shade and cannot recommend it enough, especially if you are one for bright pastel shades.

Have you got Berry Ice-Cream in your nail polish collection? What do you think of it? Let me know in the comments below :o)

To note all opinions are my own and I purchased this polish with my own money. I am not promoting Barry M or receiving anything in return for this review. Thank you for reading :o)





14 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful on you Kristin :))xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colour :) I don't have this one but I have OPI's Rumples Wiggin' which is very similar :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cara. Their are quiet a few dupes of this colour. I swear Revlon did one that was similar but it was scented with grapes xox

      Delete
  3. Very pretty colour! Love it! Reminds me of OPI's "I lilac it" which I also love!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun. I plan to wear this a lot during the spring. Just wish I could wear it during the week at work xox

      Delete
  4. I love that colour!! Also i've given you an award :) my blog has the details, loveeely post :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Izy, really do appreciate it.
      When I read that I was given an award from you it made me smile so thanks once again

      xox

      Delete
  5. thanks for the lovely comments on my blog hun, this colour is super pretty and looks lovely on you. I wish lilac looked good on my nails :( x

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun and thank you.
      Your welcome. I enjoyed reading through your blog. You some really interesting posts =)
      It is a really pretty colour. Perhaps you could go for a deeper lilac?

      xox

      Delete
  6. Why does Barry M look so good on everyone but me? Argh. Btw youre in my blog awards post on my blog:) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tereza. I really appreciate the support a lot =)
      I have received two awards in one day. Really means a lot to me

      xox

      Delete
  7. This is one of my favourite high street nail polishes:)
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hollie :)
      It is a lovely polish with a great colour payoff and is perfect for the spring and summer

      xox

      Delete