So if you want to take part then please follow these rules, paste the link to your post below and of course on Amy's blog to allow her to publish you on her Project Perfect page.
1. Post a photo that you like of yourself and say in a couple of sentences why you like it.
2. State some things that you DON'T like yourself but say why others may love to be like that.
3. State 3 things that you DO like about yourself.
My hair is the stand out for me in this picture because it's naturally wavy, falls nicely and looks healthy. Hopefully my hair won't take too long to grow back to this natural, free flowing, wavy mess =)
Now I'm going to state three things that I don't really like but you may like about me;
- My weight gain. I've always been a size 10 and always have had a hour glass figure, tiny waist with boobs and of course a bum, but if I gain weight it always goes to my hips, my bottom and my face which always is a BIG no for me. It makes me feel like crap, especially when I can't fit into my jeans without having to dance around the room and literally tug them up. At the moment I am suffering from this and can only wear jeggings and leggings because I hate to see the way I look and of course hate struggling into items that fit me perfectly months ago. My husband always says I am beautiful but I can never shake how crap I feel
- My face is a lot rounder than what it used to be, due to weight gain, and can make me feel 'manly' and 'ugly' when tied up/swept back for a general day of house work and chilling. I appear to have no natural contour anymore and my cheeks appear a lot fuller than they used to be. My husband always says Im beautiful and it always make me smile ♥
- My skin is actually very pasty and I do find it hard to naturally tan in the sun. I also blush quiet easily, this normally happens during conversation, and at the moment my skin appears a lot more sensitive which may have been triggered by the freezing temperatures. But as it goes my friends always comment on my skin saying how clear it is and how they wish they didn't have to wear foundation each day
Now I'm going to state three things that I really do like;
- Firstly I love my deep chocolate brown eyes. I always have loved having brown eyes and they always appear to have this 'wet' look to them which my husband always comments on. I love my brown eyes and always enhance them as much as I can. They have to be my favourite feature on my face
- My complexion is spot free and I only ever suffer from them during moments of stress or certain times of the month. I class myself as a lucky one as I never really bother with foundation and only with tinted moisturiser. More or less all the time I do just cleanse, tone and moisturise my skin, add some blusher to my cheeks and mascara to my lashes and head out that door. Having a more or less naked face does not bother me one bit and I am proud I can do that
- My boobs combined with my curves. I always have loved my hour glass figure and truly love what sexy curves I have. I enjoy showing off my natural curves in the best way possible and always buy clothes that will enhance them. Yes I do wear tops that are slightly lower cut than others, yes I do wear tighter fitting clothes and yes I do live in shorts and dresses throughout the warmer months but I love my curves and I believe I shouldn't be judge on how and what I wear
Remember if you would like to take part please post your link below and post a link on Amy's blog so she can add it to her page. Thanks for reading